Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 Trojans spotted in SAS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lori Laughinglots

Lori Laughinglots

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 PM

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Lately I've been scanning my computer with SAS. Two times SAS came up with 'Trojan.Agent/Gen-Injector'and the first time it came up, I had deleted it but it came back again. Right now they are both sitting quarantined.
Now I have another Trojan quarantined 'Trojan.Agent/Gen-SoftonicDownloader'. Of what I can tell, this Trojan is also associated with Sony Ericsson communications suite. When I tried to add/remove the suite, I get an error message 'internal_error_copy_emosini was not found in string table'.
Also is quarantines:
Adware.Zwangi, Disabled.SecurityCenterOption

I am operating Windows XP professional version 2002, service pack 3

Any help would be much appreciated. I should mention I am a quadriplegic and have no use of my hands. I mention this, in case anyone wants me to go into safe mode.
Thank you

Edited by Budapest, 25 April 2012 - 08:32 PM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,440 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Hello ,please repost in that other forum again. You needed to post a DDS log there.

Please go here....Preparation Guide ,do steps 6-9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9 which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If GMER won't run skip it and move on.

Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users