Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The same Pentium 4 problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FIFAguru

FIFAguru

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

Can i run pes 10 on my rig?
I dont trust system requirements lab,can i run it,coz it said i cant even run fifa 08 but i maxed it out.
My specs
2gb ddr3 ram,pentium 4 3.0ghz,windows 7 pro 32bit,1 gb internal graphics memory,with pixel shader 4.0

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kisk

kisk

• Members
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

System Requirements

It will run it, but you may have to turn some settings down. At this you're mostly being bottlenecked by your CPU and possibly motherboard bus speed. Curious, what model motherboard do you have?

Edited by kisk, 25 April 2012 - 10:21 AM.

Posted Image

#3 FIFAguru

FIFAguru
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

Ive got gigabyte g41m combo. Hey recently i downloaded a super compressed pes 10 at 9mb,which installed but said ive got 64 mb graphics memory which it wont support. Though my intel gma center shows 1 gb. What is the problem? Pes 11 has got same requirements.

#4 kisk

kisk

• Members
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Try checking the bios for a shared video memory setting. I'm not sure how that board works, but it might be dynamic sharing, which means to have more memory available to your on-board video you would need to upgrade your overall ram.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users