Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Planet Earth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 amruth_appaiah

amruth_appaiah

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 PM

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:39 AM

[/b][/i]

Hi everyone,

Im amruth from bangalore, india, working as an editor in medical transcription business...im interested in knowing about more and more people and their interests in all walk of life...i have a computer at home since 3 years and even to this day it fascinates me with new things everyday which i get to explore in it...something or the other i stumble upon everyday and i have not done any professional training in any software or hardware course though im interested..i do have an internet connection and i do face some problems with it every now and then and i wont be able to setright it myself..i have so many fellows around here in this world who have a heart to help humans in distress like me..kindly help me people...afterall we all r humans and ready to go to mars to live there...ha haaa...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:46 AM

:thumbsup: amruth_appaiah

So happy that you have decided to join our little community.
Please feel free to post any problems that may arise.

I agree the world of the internet is a very facisinating one.
Each and every day I am amazed by the wealth of
information that is at my fingertips.

LOL If it weren't for work, eating and sleeping I sometimes
think that I could be at my computer 24/7. :flowers:

Edited by Scarlett, 24 February 2006 - 06:46 PM.

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:51 PM

Computers and the internet have spread all across the globe and fulfil the hope expressed that "all men throughout the world are brothers" that so thrilled Beethoven.
The user-members here at BC are people like yourself, fascinated by the internet and computers, and ready to help one another with the problems that come with it.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:20 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! amruth_appaiah.

Goood Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic