Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crossfire 6870 and 6850

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mobo Mojo

Mobo Mojo

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

I have installed both a radeon 8650 and 8670 card with drivers from amd website. I've ran each of them separately without any problems, and bench marked them using 3Dmark06. 6870 scored 18369 3DMarks, 8650 scored 17630 3DMarks.
I'm unsure how to rate these scores, as the website will not allow me to "add to compare" list because my settings apparently are not set to default. Can anyone suggest a freeware program to rate performance?
I'm ready to crossfire them, but would like to know where I'm at before I get started.

4/24/12
I have searched the freeware listing in the software forum, but nothing jumped out at me.
Can anyone help me crossfire these and check their performance?

Edited by Mobo Mojo, 24 April 2012 - 09:07 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users