Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Websites require multiple refreshes before displaying.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jkempen

Jkempen

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

I am conflicted as to whether or not I should post in this sub forum or the security section as I'm really not sure what the problem is.

On both computers on my home network, Mozilla, Chrome, and IE all require multiple (sometimes 10+) refreshes before a webpage will display.
See:
http://imgur.com/dn3R3
http://imgur.com/Rdj9Z

A few days ago I noticed that AVG would not update and my access to security websites was cut off completely, as in, I couldn't reach avg.com or microsoft.com etc.
I ran a scan using Dr. Web's live boot disc and removed some infections. Then I scanned using MalwareBytes and removed some more.
All of my scans show no more infections, but now none of my browsers work correctly.

Edited by Budapest, 22 April 2012 - 10:00 PM.
Moved from Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jkempen

Jkempen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Requesting a close - the issue resolved itself. My ISP is notoriously bad and it may just have been an ill timed coincidence.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,541 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

This topic is closed, per OP request.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users