Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

start up on xp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

HI,I have this PC that not doing very well and one the things that happen was when i push the
power button,but pulled the plug on the back of it and plugged it back in and started right
before even when pushed on little reset button it would not start up,unplug and plug back in it would.
This PC is going to be replaced but would just like to know what cause this problem,THANK'S

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

The same Dell system you have previously posted abour regarding video problems?

If so, I'd be thinking possible motherboard issues.

Louis

#3 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

HI,hamlius,Sorry about confusion when comes to my PC'S,the video problems were not really problems,i just needed to known
if a GE FORCE 7300GS Would interchange with a GE FORCE 6150LE,downloaded Speccy to the DELL E521 found out they both have
NVIDIA cards,it appears that this house is a black hole for PC problems.
The start problem is just something i would like to know the why of for future reference,as to why PC will not start up without unplugging power cord.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users