I left for a week and when I returned I noticed that IE* was slow so I rebooted ...it took over 7 Minutes to reboot ...and I lost count on loading files ... I went into MSCONFIG ..only found one file that looked suspect ..unchecked it ...no name just a bunch of assi stuff
also have run malewayrebytes and tdsskiller ...both came back clean ....I also noticed that it took about 4 to 5 minuted to shut down when I restarted it ...
CPU use is not over loaded and I have plenty of ram ... it used to take no more that a minute to boot
oh one more thing ...after it finnaly boots ..programs seem ok ...I played wow for about 4 hours with no issues
Edited by Thrax, 20 April 2012 - 10:10 AM.