Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 whitecougar

whitecougar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Hello everyone, I am a new forum member and would like to introduce myself. I have been building and repairing pc's for approximately 15 years. I come from an automotive mechanical background and have learned what knowledge I have of pc's by volunteering at repair shops, reading alot,introductory course in programing, trial and error and ofcourse joining forums such as Bleeping Computer.com. I know work in manufacturing(not computer) and repair and build pc's as a hobby in my sparetime. Sometimes actually making a profit. Sorry for all the boring history but ya gotta write something... :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hello and :welcome: to BleepingComputer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation center. If you're new to posting on forums it will explain how to perform many common tasks. Even forum veterans should give it a quick lookover, as there are some aspects of BC which you may not have experienced at other forums.

Another excellent stopping point is the Tutorials section.

Again, welcome. :)

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users