Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

having this problem ERROR 126

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 odiro

odiro

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

so i recenly brought a new computer and when it started it had ERROR 126 showin up when i started it it comes up when im starting the logitech driver and also shows up when playing some games such as minecraft. my compurer specs are intel core i5 2450 graphic card amd radeon hd 7670m and it also has 6 gb ram do anyone have a clue on how o fix it

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kisk

kisk

• Members
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Is there any other information you can provide? Does the window that contains "ERROR 126" have a title or any other text?
Posted Image

#3 odiro

odiro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

this is what it says load libery failed wih error 127 the specified module could not be found

#4 James Litten

James Litten

Ԁǝǝ˥q

• BC Advisor
  • 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hi

Here's a list of things that can cause that...

• Human Interface Device service is not running properly
    (I don't know what operating system you are running so let me know if you need specific instructions for checking this.)
  • Video drivers are not updated correctly (fixed this problem once with a G110 keyboard by updating/reinstalling the Radeon video drivers. Surprised me too :) )
  • HID drivers are missing. See this old post for XP on Logitech's support forum for a description of the drivers that cause a 126 error. It's the post by type1fan...
    http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Keyboard-Software/Wired-Wave-Keyboard-Extra-Functions-Keys-not-working/td-p/188963/page/2

Hope this helps
James

#5 odiro

odiro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

okey this is getting stramge after checking for a graphic diver i found nothing tried downloading for the hd 7 series nothing came up used the tool to check what if there was a driver for my graphic card out ther it wasnt downloaded from acer website didnt work tried what you said didnt work

#6 James Litten

James Litten

Ԁǝǝ˥q

• BC Advisor
  • 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

I noticed that you said you recently bought this computer.

so i recenly brought a new computer and when it started it had ERROR 126 showin up

If this has been a problem since you first got it, contact the place you purchased it from and see if they have a solution or if they can give you a replacement that does not have the error.

James

#7 odiro

odiro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

well i have sen a message to where i brought it from now all i have to do is wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users