Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FAILED (2) Windows Updates

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Surfenc

Surfenc

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

Hello, thanks for taking a look at my issue! :)
I have two windows updates that keep failing. When i go to shutdown my computer I always have an update icon attached to the shutdown key. The download is always 1of1. Then when i reboot, the update icon is still there. I'm thinking since the two updates are failing, it has something to do with the 1of1 update not downloading properly. I went to windows update to check for new updates, and the only one is the two that keep failing. My computer just blue screened on shutdown today, winch got me thinking i really need to fix this. i have a picture of the fails=

Thanks again!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kisk

kisk

• Members
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 PM

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

For error 8007003, follow the instructions listed here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Update-error-80070003

For your other error, the Microsoft System Update Readiness Tool has shown to fix this issue. Visit the following page and find "Method 2." Select your appropriate OS and download the tool.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821

Restart after the above, then try to run Windows Update again and let us know :thumbup2:
Posted Image

#3 Surfenc

Surfenc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Thanks for the reply! :)
I was able to follow your directions and it lead me to fixing my issue :)

thanks again, have have a good one

#4 kisk

kisk

• Members
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 PM

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Glad to help out :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users