Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSODs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BsodSadMan

BsodSadMan

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

Mod Edit: Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic390922.html/page__st__15 ~ Hamluis.

Topic is created again at the W7 Subforum Bsod since its a w7 Sorry for this post

Hey guys, i appreciate you helping everyone.
I have had 3 days of hell with my pc, It got random freezes when i left it idle , and i got bsods for like 6 times .
The freezes didn't happen ever again after i did something i saw stating that i should look at my eventviewer and see which application posted an error. I saw that bonjour had left hundreds of messages and i fixed that issue, and ever since that i don't have screen freezes but i still get Bsod and its really sad.

I hope you can help me , i await anyones urgent reply.

Bsod.txt

Edited by BsodSadMan, 15 April 2012 - 01:11 PM.
PM sent new OP.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

I Gots Me A Certified Edumication

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

It looks like your BSODS are coming from your Eset Antivirus.

Please download MINITOOLBOX When the box opens click save file, save it to the desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following boxes:

List Last Ten Event Viewer Errors
List MiniDump Files
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (Only Problems)

Hit Go Post Results in your reply to me.

Edited by InadequateInfirmity, 15 April 2012 - 01:57 PM.

#3 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

I Gots Me A Certified Edumication

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Also update your Razor mouse this is widely known to cause BlueScreens
http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=74

You can try and update/change your mouse.Also uninstall Eset and switch to avast or avg this is what your BSOD logs are showing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users