Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reason10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 reason10

reason10

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Obviously I'm not here because the computer is running perfectly. The problems I'll reveal elsewhere.

I was recommended here by a drummer/computer tech in Florida. (He and I work gigs together occasionally. We play Jazz.) He has been keeping two of my units from blowing up. He recommended that I come to BP for some minor problems and to learn more about how to fix future problems.

I am a professional musician, specializing in Jazz, Caribbean flavors, 70s dance music and classic rock. I mostly work a single, but the tech is usually my go-to guy for Jazz gigs if I need more bodies on the stage.

I use the laptop for playing back tracks on the gig, (recorded in my studio from a Kawai Q80 sequencer, which is basically a Jurassic Park machine.) I also run DJ software and constantly update the song list. When I'm not glued to this screen for professional purpose, I'm also working on a novel about a young girl in middle school who plays softball and is getting coached by a Vietnamese student who is a genius, and of course a martial arts expert.Never a dull moment.

I'll be doing more reading than posting, (hopefully).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users