Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows aero graphics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oGunnerso

oGunnerso

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

This has probably been asked a millions times so orry in advance but how do you increase you windows aero graphics?
my processor is rated 6.4
ram is rated 6.4 thought it would have been higher as i just upgrade from normal 4gb stick to 2 vengeance 4gb each and score stayed same
graphics aero 3.9
gaing graphics 5.8
hard drive space 5.9
so how do i increase the aero?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 diggi

diggi

• Members
  • 335 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Prolly just buy a better grafx card

#3 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

The only way to increase graphics perfomance is to buy a better graphics card. If that score comes from the Windows Experience Index, it should be taken with a grain of salt due to way it doesn't really benchmark the hardware so much as read hardware ID's and assume performance.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users