Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

My First Bleeping Post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sschlangen

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:45 PM

Well i have to say i'm somewhat of a computer novice. I know my way around xp really well along with any other previous windows version besides the windows 2000 server and windows 2003 server OS'es. I've been messing around here and there with windows 2000 advanced server lately and seeing how active directory works. Along with RIS. I know there are other apps out there that are great for accomplising what the window RIS can do but still i like to learn the basics. Its an ok technology if you were running a huge corporate network and had many deployments each week. But for small networks its pretty much a waste. I plan someday to go to college and study for Network Admin, and hopefully get on somewhere as a level two tech in a datacenter somewhere on day.
Well i guess thats pretty much all there is to say about me and my first bleeping post
so have a nice day

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:03 PM

:thumbsup: sschlangen

Welcome to Bleeping Computer!
Posted Image

#3 yano