COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Full Tower
- Cosair Professional Series Gold AX1200 Power Supply (1200 Watt, Fully Modular)
- ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel LGA Socket 1155 ATX (SATA III 6Gb/s, USB 3.0)
- Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad Core (Overclocked to 4.9 stable)
-CORSAIR H70 Liquid CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR Vengeance RAM 16Gb (4x4Gb) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- 3x EVGA NVidia GeForce GTX 570 1280Mb
- OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb Solid State Drive (SATA III 6.0Gb/s)
- Western Digital Caviar Black 2Tb HDD (SATA III 6.0Gb/s)
3x ASUS 25.5 LCD Monitors (2ms Response, 1920x1200px)
I also have a Logitech MX518 mouse, but I'm not really trying to get rid of it.
Do you think I should sell all the monitors separately from the tower, or all together
Either way, what do you think is a realistic price point. At retail it comes to I think a total of $3650
I'm going on tour for about 5 months, and could desperately use the money.
Thanks so much for your help! I hope this is in the right section!
Edited by hamluis, 13 April 2012 - 04:15 PM.
Moved from Buying New to Internal Hardware.