Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Easy Transfer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Wayne

Eddie Wayne

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

I have installed a new, larger hard drive in my Windows 7 computer. I used Easy Transfer to save my pictures from the old hard drive. I used an external hard drive,
After doing the transfer, I get a message saying completed. I can't find where they are saved to. can anyone help?
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:09 PM

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Try this, it may tell you where they were sent to:

You can view your Transfer Reports anytime after your transfer is complete.

1. Click the Start button.

2. In the search box, type Easy Transfer Reports, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Easy Transfer Reports. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/transfer-files-and-settings-from-another-computer

#3 Eddie Wayne

Eddie Wayne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

I found the answer in another post on this forum--a program for unhiding folders etc.
Thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users