1. i had a problem with google that redirected me to advertisements whenever I searched.
2. i booted the computer into safe mode and ran malwarebytes and bitdefender to scan my computer and i just let the programs do their thing.
3. upon restarting my computer after the scan my laptop was stuck in a continuous loop.
4. i tried every setting after pressing f8 such as safe mode, safe mode with networking, etc. and everytime i can't get past the boot up.
5. finally i try "disable automatic restart on system failure" and then it leads me to the BSOD and it says
STOP: c0000135 The program can't start because %hs is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem
I saw several posts about this but a few of the answers scared me by saying something to the effect of "this will only work with this user, don't try it with your computer"
Just to reiterate i can't even get into safe mode and so have no clue how i'm going to follow your procedures. i also misplaced all discs that my laptop came with
edit. I have a Dell Inspiron N5010 btw
Edited by fatsofatfat, 12 April 2012 - 09:08 PM.