Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jlovitt007

jlovitt007

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 22 February 2006 - 06:28 PM

I have recently bought a dell computer and i go to turn it on
and it comes up to enter your current password.Then I tried t ocontact the person
I bought it from and I get no response. So can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:31 AM

Hello jlovitt007 and welcome to BC.

Sorry to hear you are having a problem but glad it brought you here. You will receive a better response to your question in the appropriate forum. Click here and post your question in the forum that pertains to your operating system and our members will be glad to help you out.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! jlovitt007.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic