Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

redraw

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gbadger

gbadger

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hi all
I have a problem which i hope someone can help me with,i am only partially sighted so i need to use magnification software (luna by dolphin software)to increase the size of everything on the screen so i am able to read but all of a sudden if i move my mouse over an icon or picture on my desktop i now get multiple pictures of the same picture stacking up on top of each other all over the screen and as i move my mouse all the duplicated pictures follow the mouse pointer.
and just to make matters worse where ever i move my mouse it acts like a rubber and rubs out all the icon`s on my desktop until it leaves me with a white screen.
how strange is this. i would appreciate any help with this as my computer is the only thing i am able to do because of my vision impairment. by the way this is my son writing this email on my behalf many thanks everyone.

bless you all
Doreen

Edited by hamluis, 15 April 2012 - 08:11 AM.
Moved from XP to Am I infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hello -
Have you ever used the built-in Windows Magnifier ??

Start > Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > Magnifier -

I have written this in Larger text so you may be able to read it -

Thank You -

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

http://www.yourdolphin.com/support.asp?id=7

Above is a link to Dolphin Support if you wish to contact them about any problems

You do not list your country, or I could give you the direct phone number -

Edited by noknojon, 11 April 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#4 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

i move my mouse it acts like a rubber and rubs out all the icon`s on my desktop until it leaves me with a white screen.

sure sounds like a virus of sorts

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users