Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ticking Sound/Noise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zeyzey017

zeyzey017

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Dont know where exactly i can post this but here it goes.

just back then u recently notice my MONITOR is going ON and OFF, and a month pass and weeks it stop, then just today , right now, while im watching some movie it goes ON and OFF again, and i hear some "tik" "tok" noise or sound coming dont know where exactly again from (ONE) my LED/LCD Monitor (AOE)and i notice that my screen is like doing a wave once this happen, simple wave like an TV with a bad signal, or (TWO)my AVR it seems it making the sound when i try to hear it closely ( i use two AVR) and i try to put my MONITOR power cable direcly to wall outlet just to make sure of it, and it still ON and OFF , I think the VOLTAGE is dropping but didnt know well, becoz yesterday it goes 110V from 220v cant run the other appliances ( im from philippines)

any help or feedback, just to make sure if im correct about dropping of voltage, but my PC is not really going to OFF, just my Monitor, THANKS

explore your mind

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zeyzey017

zeyzey017
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

Little Update: 100% sure my AVR is making that sound dont know why (may be the power)
additional : i noticed that when my AVR is making a simultaneous sound (one after another, im bad in english ) and my Monitor is Power Plug into the outlet it still goes OFF, i Think the video card itself is the problem, i just think this no clear answer still for me xD and no idea if im correct , just my observation :) so any one can send me a feedback just to know anyone got this stuff happening to who :)

THANKS

explore your mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users