Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Has my computer been infected

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Trey Roberts

Trey Roberts

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hey guys, hopefully you will be able to help me.
So recently i have just randomly got this malware: C: Users\Trevane\AppData\Local\Spruce\WinCh… I have no idea what it is and comodo firewall has told me about this but it says it cant remove it. I have tried malwarebytes and Superantispyware and none of these pick it up either so i am stuck at what it is and i can't remove it.
So what can i do? I really want to remove this now as it is the main thing that has been bugging me.
I am on windows 7 if that helps

Edited by Trey Roberts, 10 April 2012 - 12:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pizza and Pepsi

Pizza and Pepsi

• Members
  • 277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

My name is Pizza and Pepsi and I will try to help you.

Try this scan:

Eset Online Scanner

**Note** You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan - Vista and win 7 right click on IE shortcut and run as admin

Go Eset web page to run an Online scanner from ESET.

Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the Online scan
click on the ESET Online Scanner button
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
Click Start
When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
Click Start
Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options
Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
Click Scan
Wait for the scan to finish
Click on copy to clipboard or copy and paste the results here in this topic

Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic
Malware shall not pass!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users