I have an issue with an Optiplex 330 computer.
- I cannot delete files from the Desktop because if i restart the computer, the files will be back.
- I cannot delete the Main User Folder because it comes back after i restart the computer
- I have been successful at deleted other User Folders without them coming back
Steps I have done:
- I have installed Windows completly and noticed all the settings for the user were saved
- I have made sure there are no back up application on this computer
- I have ran malwarebytes & combo fix without either encountering any infections
- If i were to cut any files from this user and paste it to a network drive, after a restart i would have duplicate files. On computer and network drive
Thank you for your help