Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Search while writing disappeared

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 merellogalasso

merellogalasso

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel® Atom™ CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 28 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1015 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152616 MB, Free - 110369 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1468
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

I am using last Firefox 11 (that I feel equal to all) together with Google since a while. I do not know when, stopped that when I started writing in the search bar, it jumped up leaving space to several searched webs that appeared below (before clicking return or serch, of course), as appeared to happen with Google instant or quick finder. I have clicked, in advanced properties, the correspondent button but it seems to apply only while one is writing in the search bar for that writing. I do not know what happened. Before bothering you I tried to find something in Google, but either people really do not matter about many issues, or there are no other people with the problem that sounds ridiculous. I would wish to recover the above state of things and will appreciate very much some helop at this respect. Friendly regards.

Edited by merellogalasso, 08 April 2012 - 03:32 PM.

"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users