Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BACK AGAIN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 shovelhead54

shovelhead54

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

I was on this site back in November... Went through all the steps for virus removal..Tryed to explain it was something else... But i guess if I knew what I was doing I would be on the other side...Vey long story short.. I was having control issues....I couldnt get to where I was going half the time..After more complete (system restores) and still after a very short time that got shorter and shorter... I went and bought a new windows disk...Those things should come with instructions.....But after about 3 installs a supposeabley total of the disk sheer luck and safemode I got an instal....Atleast good enough to get into my router and turn off wireless. Wich seemed to help I dont have to use a new browser as often.. I took this kinda personal so I spent much time trying to learn... Have found many interesting things.. The latest being LOCAL_browser and blue folders....The way its going Im gonna die of old age or a heart attach if I have to try and figure the rest of this out....WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.....I would be forever in your debt....Maybe the rundll32.exe its killen me

Thank-You Shovelhead
Gotta say everything is great... JUst looking last nite 18 recycle bins ya empty them and they just pop right back...Dont have a way to do a screen shot so just sent a file so you can look....
never mind no file

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Hello.

Please follow the instructions in This Guide starting at Step 6.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it HERE Please include a description of your computer issues and what you have done to try to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 shovelhead54

shovelhead54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

I mean no disrespect.... But i have done those scans what i have concerns about dont show there example... recycle bin D:\ drive shows empty...alternatively open it 792 open files...I dont understand alot of the command files in there but explains what to delete in registry what files when done.. get all these icons dektop info if reading this you think virus and the normal scans will show something i will go that way.. i have done it with you folk microsoft,kalespi eset at least 3 other anti virus antimalware.. same reply nothing out of ordinery.. bought this samsung rv52-w01 windows 7 premium upgraded to ulyimate..middle oct. since the 1st part of dec. have been fighting this..spent major bucks on all the upgraded antivirus and whatever.. No one will work with me cuz scans show nothing out of ordiery..if you can tell me of another site that might be a better fit.. you folks seem to be very reptable so sorry not done the right way.. again no direspect

#4 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Those scans are just so we can get a broad overview of what's going on in the system. They are a beginning, not an end.

If you want our help; you have to trust us.

If you don't. . . well best of luck to you.

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#5 shovelhead54

shovelhead54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

ok can i send to you.. cuz the last time nothing wrong... if you want ill send ill send you a pge or 2 of screen shots of some of those files

#6 shovelhead54

shovelhead54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

I have a update from the beginning i thought that there was something else in my computer..Now when I reboot I get prompted for a password.. That I turned off in my bios hasnt come up for awhile.. Then I try to open C:\ or D:\ drive it says its empty... but if I use the explorer side and expand there everything is... I went into disk management windows system was or is installed on C:\ but not from where Iam.. in order for me to get into wwi settings a box comes up and says I have successfully connected to local computer.....

#7 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

shovelhead54, you have posted the requested logs here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic449630.html in Malware Removal Logs.

Now that the logs have been posted

Please refrain from asking for further help from other members or staff until the Malware Removal Team has checked your posted log. The Malware Removal Team work very hard to investigate a unique solution to your problem and you will receive individual expert assistance. This takes time and effort so we ask you to please be patient while waiting for assistance and NOT to make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member. Any modifications you make on your own can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the team member assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

The Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean. If you followed any other advice already, please ensure you inform the Malware Removal Team Team Helper when they respond to assist you with your log. This will help them know what has been done and they probably will ask for an updated log.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT "bump" your post or make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another Malware Removal Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, please follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.