Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimmyrob66

jimmyrob66

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hi everyone, I have been tinkering, fixing and putting together computers for years. Computers are like cars and doctors. Every car is differently designed and has certain quirks that can only be fixed from someone who has had the experience fixing that particular problem. Doctor’s will tell you what you need to do to get fixed and another doctor will tell you that your problem is not what the other doctor thought but because the doctor has practiced in his or her field, and has diagnosed and treated your condition before, the doctor is in a better place to help you. My point is that technology, along with malicious spyware, worms, Trojans, and ransomware, to name a few, are constantly practicing their craft of troubling, distressing, provoking and giving us forced anxiety. Have you ever had a Blue Screen? Has the Blue Man group taken over your nightmares? Together, we can learn from each other to practice the right way to keep our computers running clean. The more we ban together, help each other and teach each other, the better we will feel. We will feel more confident when problems arise and know how to protect ourselves against these threats. We become change agents who can empower other people to fight back against their bleeping computers to a working computer that we thought we were safe with because we had paid for all the great virus programs to protect us. I always learn a lot from everyone and am glad I finally joined the forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users