Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Bleeping World

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fremen42

fremen42

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Good evening,

I have been a reader of Bleeping Computer for years now and have found many useful tips, tricks, and solutions. This website has continually been one of the most reliable sites to keep in my toolbox. I have 15-20 years of IT experience depending on when you start counting and have often had the energy to use the info contained within Bleeping Computer to figure out many of the infections I have come across. Now in an effort to become better associated with the process I am going to jump in an ask for help. Thought I start properly with a quick post in the Hi section. :)

Look forward to working with all the great people here!

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,980 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer! Glad to see you join up.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 Fahad Ali Qazi

Fahad Ali Qazi

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

hello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users