Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Feel soooo old to be so new.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rbrtbry

rbrtbry

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

To: all interested parties at Bleeping Computer,

Greetings in the name of me - Robert, a 38 y/o Pacific Northwest commercial fisherman who's drowning in what I'm sure amounts to little more than elementary computerese, even if it does feel fathoms deep. I've been referencing various posts on this site from google for quite some time, but haven't completely vanquished the enemies yet. Davey Jones's always just a knock away....

If'n you'd like to know more about me - ask away!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

Now that you have joined, don't hesitate to post about the as yet unvanquished enemies holding your computer hostage.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 rbrtbry

rbrtbry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Thanks John! Perhaps this evening after work I'll head over to the forum for doing such things and get things going. I hope you all in Bleeping Computerdom have a great day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users