Hello. First DO NOT run a Temp file or Registry cleaner or we mau not find them.
This infection family will also hide all the files on your computer from being seen. To make your files visible again, please download the following program to your desktop:Unhide.exe
Once the program has been downloaded, double-click on the Unhide.exe icon on your desktop and allow the program to run.
>>>>Run RKill....Download and Run RKill
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.
- Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.
- Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
- A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
- If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe
which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.
>>>>Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.
>>>>>I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.
- Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check and check Remove found threats
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Push the button.
Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.