I suspect that you did not respect the warning the the tool should not be used unless suggested by a qualified helper.
Having said that ComboFix can restore any item that it removes.
If you still have the ComboFix log please post it here.
In the event that you still have the ComboFix tool and that the quarantined folder is still available I'm sure that we can restore it.
I will then refer the matter to the owner of the tool.
If ComboFix was removed please run this tool.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
The scan will also create this Attach.txt
log I would also like to see the content.
Please post it in a other post for my review, do not attach the file.
Identify the item(s) that were removed by ComboFix for our review.