Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

freecycle Get stuff free! Not spam at all its local stuff!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:06 PM

I thought this was great!

This place gives away free stuff to keep it from getting put into the land fill! Its free because people in your area gives it to you! Just stuff they dont want anymore but works or might not!

Just to make my point.........
I was on the internet one day and a email came in. I checked it and left. I then came back 10 mins later to find that someone was giving away a free 21in color monitor for a pc! I was too late it has been taken!

The reason for give away "It just takes up to much space but it works!"

Made me mad! Maybe you should give it a try and see if there is one in your area??!

Here is the link good luck!

http://www.freecycle.org/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:29 PM

CGM3 is correct!

This loose net organization has existed for awhile.

But please be careful in what you say and do, as there are some impostor's, and problems that have surfaced in recent months outside of the official organization (and not attributable to the original organization.).

//I also almost caught a virus infection from an unprotected individual I was communicating with during a donation transaction. So, ensure you've up-to-date AV, firewalls, etc, before you transact any business.//

regards,
~Koan
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:36 PM

Ive been doing it for about 2 months maybe it really is good!

I have so many cats so I gave away 4 of them to a person!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users