Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP DV 6000 Series Laptop speaker failure

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Eric Shaul

Eric Shaul

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

Ok my DV 6000 Series Laptops from HPs speakers have failed, I believe it to be a driver problem because I got an update from HPs server and after restart the computer came up with an error code, but the speakers still worked so I did a scan to make sure they were ok, came up nothing wrong, next night they stopped working, so I rollback the drivers nothing..... then i delete the drivers went to HPs website and re-downloaded them, the started working again for that night at least, the next morning they have failed again nothing works, headphone jack, speakers, mic jack nothing. I re-did the previous steps from deleting the drivers to re-installing to see if they work again, it works again, but then again next morning it stops, retired it again and this time nothing works. Any ideas on how to check and fix this problem?

P.S. its a DV 6105us

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users