Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The new Guy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fixd

fixd

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

Howdie everyone! <--Fixd here, stopping on by this forum area to say hello :) In the past ive been active on forums like these, usually very active, until recently. Now, I have a windows 7 PC, and it is a whole new universe O.o So, I'm here looking for help and such, make new friends in the ever lasting online community that is the interwebz, and most of all, attempt to help others! So, ima leave this here and go post my log somewhere for an expert to analyze and tell me how ive screwed up my pc!

Thank you for readin! see ya in other threads!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users