Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware training program

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JJackel

JJackel

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

I was curious if anyone had any info on it, when do you think there will be openings to learn all this cool stuff? Id love to be able to help people the way I have been when I run into issues of my own.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 AM

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

If you're interested in learning about malware removal and want to help here at Bleeping Computer, please read Malware Removal Training Program, Learn about it here, and join the program!.

The above link explains how to apply and what is required. If you cannot see or access the link, that means there are no slots available. If there are no slots available, you will have to keep checking back at a later time. We are swamped with such requests and there are not enough instructors able to provide teaching so that limits the number of trainees we can accept.

Due to the self-paced structure of training and limited number of Instructors here at BC, it is impossible to say with any accuracy when slots will open. There is no notification system in place for when slots open so you need to keeping checking back if that is the school you prefer. The logistics and management of such a system and the fact we have a worldwide membership negate the potential effectiveness and fairness one would expect from it.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 JJackel

JJackel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM