I need a new computer for games (it must have a monitor, keyboard and mouse included) to up to £800. I'm not really good in hardware, but it would be the best if:
- the store would be http://www.overclockers.co.uk (because they offer monthly payments, which is the only option of buying the computer for me)
- it must also have a monitor, keybord, mouse and headphones with the microphone
- you can actually skip the choice of the hard drive, because I've just bought a new 1TB Samsung drive
- I've already chosen the case: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-013-FD so please don't change that if it isn't necessary
- Also, if you could include the cooler for the processor, because I don't want to use stock one from Intel
I hope that you will be able to help me get a computer which will be able to handle new games for at least a year. I know, I can't expect too much for this price, but I can't really spend more.
Edited by just_a_random_guy, 30 March 2012 - 11:58 AM.