Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Performance Issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robot_man

robot_man

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

On the 27 of this month, i had installed APB Reloaded to play and it had installed whatever it needs, anyway when i got out of the game i noticed that my system was starting to act very slow then usual (this computer is brand new by the way) and Firefox was very slow opening and would freeze etc.. so i decided to uninstall all the things that came with APB reloaded and i still notice my system acting a bit sluggish. :(

i had already thought of doing a system restore but it would end up restoring those files. and also i do have some repair discs and a backup disc i made when i got my computer but i am not sure how that is going to help me with this issue. :unsure:

does anyone know what i can do?

EDIT here are the files what i was talking about

Posted Image

Edited by robot_man, 29 March 2012 - 01:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 robot_man

robot_man
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

bump...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users