Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Constant Windows Error Recovery Every Boot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fatal Existence

Fatal Existence

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

Ok well i just reinstalled windows vista (About 4 days ago) all over again updated everything all the drivers had no problem maybe a few graphics problem but fixed it.But now it's giving me this Windows recovery error everytime i restart my computer or start it up.Although it is giving me this everytime i start up my computer it still lets me run windows and use my computer i've just been trying to fix this because i want to use a program called deep freeze which i used to use before but with this error recovery thing it won't work.I've been reading some soultion and none have worked i tried updating everything to it's latest date downloaded everything from the start up cd i've tried inserting the installation cd just to use that "repair" which really did nothing and i've tried using system restore from an earlier date it had never shown up and nothing i have no idea what to do any more i really don't want to delete everything and reinstall windows again it takes hours with all the things i have to update and download etc but if i have no option i'll probably have to do so.Sorry i made this so long, any help?

this is what it shows

http://i.technet.microsoft.com/dynimg/IC353811.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

I am not sure if this will help but can you clear any error logs report from the BIOS utility or disable it. Can you try running selective mode in MSconfig and reboot?

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users