Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

keyscrambler by QFK Software

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheForgottenGod

TheForgottenGod

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

I personal like this software more than a auto-fill or password locker software. i have tested this keyscrambler with a keylogger and was reported back a bunch of jumbled words instead of what i really typed. so i was wounding what anyone else thought of it or never used it or think it a waste of time.

info on keysrambler by QFK Software

KeyScrambler
Secures your information against keyloggers & keylogging malware attacking your computer. What it is: KeyScrambler is an anti-keylogging program designed specifically to strengthen your PC security. It uses state-of-the-art cryptography to keep your keystrokes scrambled and indecipherable while they travel from your keyboard to the destination app, say, your bank's website or Facebook pages.

Major benefits: Defeats keyloggers known or unknown. Realtime encryption of your keystroke stream is displayed live in the unobtrusive interface so you know how and when KeyScrambler is working.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Didier Stevens

Didier Stevens

• BC Advisor
  • 2,659 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

i have tested this keyscrambler with a keylogger and was reported back a bunch of jumbled words instead of what i really typed.

Was this a software or hardware keylogger?

Didier Stevens
http://blog.DidierStevens.com
http://DidierStevensLabs.com

SANS ISC Handler
Microsoft MVP 2011-2016 Consumer Security, Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
MVP_Horizontal_BlueOnly.png

If you send me messages, per Bleeping Computer's Forum policy, I will not engage in a conversation, but try to answer your question in the relevant forum post. If you don't want this, don't send me messages.

Stevens' law: "As an online security discussion grows longer, the probability of a reference to BadUSB approaches 1.0"

#3 TheForgottenGod

TheForgottenGod
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

TheForgottenGod, on 27 March 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:
i have tested this keyscrambler with a keylogger and was reported back a bunch of jumbled words instead of what i really typed.

Was this a software or hardware keylogger?

It was software called firewall leak tester

Edited by TheForgottenGod, 28 March 2012 - 10:11 AM.

#4 amedcalf

amedcalf

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

Seems like a good program, might be a decent way of stopped keyloggers.

I will have to look into this one more :)

#5 n01paranoid

n01paranoid

• Members
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

I started a topic on keyscrambler a while ago:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic414636.html/page__p__2374074__fromsearch__1#entry2374074

The first keylogger I tested KeyScrambler with, by Lipo technologies, captured everything in its original, unencrypted form, so KeyScrambler, apparently, failed dismally.

#6 pharkit

pharkit

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Tested it with AKLT and it passed with flying colors.

Edited by pharkit, 05 April 2012 - 12:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users