Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Port Forwarding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neverwill

Neverwill

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:38 PM

Well..i just got dsl and i cant get a port to work for a program called Azureus ...the port its trying to get to use is 45446 but it says "Testing port 45446 ... NAT Error" when i test it ...i have the site for my router config and all that stuff..and i get to the port forwarding page...and then i'm lost there on.. heres a screen shot Posted Image any help would be wonderful

btw...my router is a paradyne

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:22 PM

Neverwill,

Take a look at this link, not sure it's the same model of router. But maybe it will get you pointed in the right direction. hth

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Neverwill

Neverwill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 23 February 2006 - 09:31 PM

yeah i resently went to that site..it fixed everyting...thanks for the info Animal

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users