Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Grateful for this 'Cyber-Blessing'!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RedVelvet777

RedVelvet777

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Soooo thankful to this community for assistance in treating and recovering lost data due to a Windows 7 virus. Saved me lots of valuable time and just as much bling! I'm a complete digital novice, but this place makes everything simple, sensible and damn-near 'fool-proof' (given the fact I was even able to fix my own laptop...heeeeyyyyy:)!!). Sending good vibes and positive thoughts to all for paying it forward...cheers!

Edited by boopme, 26 March 2012 - 08:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

Hello RedVelvet777.. Thank you for those kind words. They are truly appreciated by all here at Bleepingcomputer.
Thanks for joining us.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 RedVelvet777

RedVelvet777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Thanks Boopme!! You validate my point (even though I misspelled "blessing" :o

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

You're welcome!! I fixed the spelling. :)
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 RedVelvet777

RedVelvet777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

SWEET, thanks!! D'ayum...you guys ARE magical :clapping: Who knows...a steady stint on here and I just might be able to increase my 'cool girl' points with my increased computer know-how B)

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

Yep, your cool points and brain mass index will definitely increase :hysterical:

#7 RedVelvet777

RedVelvet777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

Let us pray :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users