Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:16 PM
When I had this problem, I worked on resolving it for two months. Finally, I went to the Acer support site to see if there was an update for the wireless network driver for my Acer Aspire One . There wasn't one for my AOA 150. So I decided to look at other Acer Aspire One models to see if there was a wireless adaptor driver with a higher version number. I found one, downloaded it to a USB flash drive, then installed it on the Acer. I had nothing to lose since it was useless to me as it was because it would not load Webpages even though a message said I was connected to the Internet. I connected to my wireless network, then held my breath while waiting for IE to load - it loaded and connected to a Webpage. I tried different Webpages and they all loaded. I can't believe I had the audacity to try that, but am glad I did.