Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP d1360 won't print

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 raborban

raborban

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

My printer won't print, light is blinking. I checked the rear side, no jammed paper. It says printer is off.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 spc3rd

spc3rd

• Members
  • 292 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hi raborban,

While waiting for some of our more knowledgeable forum members, Moderators, or Admins to arrive and review your post, would you please be so kind as to provide some additional information which will enable them to assist you more effectively:

1. Is your printer just a printer or an all-in-one type? (i.e. does it have scanner and copier functions)
2. Is the printer connected by a cable to your computer or are you using a wireless connection?
3. Have you tried unplugging the printer from the electrical outlet and then re-connecting it to see if that helps?
4. Did your printer come with an installation disk?
5. If you installed the printer using a CD, have you tried uninstalling the printer then re-installing it?
6. Have you checked the printer queue to see if there are any print jobs listed or pending?
7. How much color & black ink is currently left in the cartridges?
8. Which brand/model computer and what operating system & service pack are you using?
9. Are your printer drivers up to date?

Thank you!

Edited by spc3rd, 24 March 2012 - 11:27 AM.

spc3rd

Dell Optiplex 755 Desktop | Win 7 Pro, SP 1, 64-bit | Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.00 gHz CPU | 8 GB RAM | 400 GB Seagate SATA HDD | Outpost Security Suite Pro | MBAM Premium 2.0 | Spywareblaster | SAS (on-demand) | Blocklist Pro | IE 11 & FF w/ NoScript | Disconnect | Adblock Plus | Flagfox

#3 alexsmith2709

alexsmith2709

• Members
  • 504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

have you tried looking at this page?
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?tmp_rule=4241&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=1119266
Is it the power light that blinks? (I am unsure whether your printer has more than one light)
Where does it says your printer is off?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users