Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Get Rid Of Music

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cherylisfun

cherylisfun

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 19 February 2006 - 11:11 PM

How do i completely get rid of songs to clear up space on the computer? I try deleting them from limewire but they are still on the media player.....how do i completely get rid ofthem?
Thanks
-Cheryl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,270 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:49 PM

Hi cherylisfun,
open Windows Media Player,
:P click view
:inlove: scroll to Go To
:cool: select Media Library
:) select All Music
:thumbsup: locate the song you wish to delete and Right click it,
:) a delete option will be presented: click that
:) Select the second choice "Delete from Library and Computer"

Repeat for each or

to select several songs and skip over some
Left click on a song then hold Ctrl key and left click on all the songs to delete. Follow from :flowers: at Right click

For deleting several down in a row
Select the first,left click ,hold down shift key and select the last song to delete.
All songs between will be highlighted then proceed from :trumpet: at Right click.

Edited by boopme, 22 February 2006 - 06:04 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 cherylisfun

cherylisfun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:32 AM

Hello
Thank you so much!

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,270 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:28 AM

You are most welcome
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users