Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problems connecting dj set up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 attak sekwence

attak sekwence

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

ok so im using an hp dv7
1.4 ghz (2.3 turbo) a6 3400m AMD processor quad core
6 gigs of ram
switchable graphics
siig external sound card 40w amp one output
windows 7 64 bit genuine
numark mixtrack pro dj controller
virtual dj7 pro software

the computer has 2 head phone jacks and a built in 4.1 sound system now the problem i have is whether i am using the sound card and external speakers or the lap top speakers when i plug in my head phones I cant cue up my next track because all sound gets routed to my headphones. I'm pretty sure its just a matter of enabling and disabling certain settings or drivers but I cant figure this one out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 attak sekwence

attak sekwence
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

ok solved this issue for anyone else who has this problem in the future

the secret lies within virtual DJ
in the config menu select the basic option will allow you to choose which audio devices are used for which outputs including the use of multiple sound cards
mine was set to advanced
...and strangely enough you have more options to configure in basic than advanced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users