Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i HAVE A POSSIBLE HACKER MESSING WITH MY COMPUTER

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Doomsis

Doomsis

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

The only way to Open nonscript options is to click it on browser and drop down menu to options. It tried to open my nonscript options so that the ads/flash things will pop. One time i left my computer on like a trap and went to newgrounds website and it click on its own directly to a perverted applications/videos on the website. It be doing bleep and going to websites when my laptop is idle and open. The mouse cursor moved on its own! That's why i don't leave my computer on. There's no hot-key for it. Sometimes when i post on facebook, it clicks between my messages i create on facebook and constantly have to press control + Z. It doesn't random click only clicks specific things. One time it forced me to go to this page on facebook but eventually nonscript blocked the flash program. Now their trying to edit my nonscript so they could screw with my computer and force me to go to websites i'm not even typing. Its possible that someone hijack my router but the only closes person to do that is my neighbor. Its like no matter how much security, someone keeps changing the options on my router. I've noticed that. Sometimes it open programs that can only be activated by double clicking so I'm a bit worried. Right now i have antivirus running cuz spybot found no clues. If there's nothing its possibility a hacker. I noticed the person i used to chat with no longer online. they usually on everyday. I gave away my account to them which can track ip address that the game has been used on Ultima Online. I hope its not an old friend stalking me because I've had bad friendships that ended.

I have no antivirus program. I've been using spybot when i undo immunize to scan and no virus. I've also noticed my facebook has been accessed in another location not mine. Someone keeps deleting messages involving my computer problems and explaining them. So usually i have the computer shut down so the hacker doesnt cause more trouble if that's possible it is or a virus i picked up visiting sites for pictures w/o antivirus and those sites people use to ask and resolve problems like yahoo answers but for specific things like computer related or other relates. i visit and when i went to avast it shows browser (RED/Yellow). One time i visited devian art for a cosplay picture of mascots i search on website, avast located a virus. I believe maybe the hacker is leading me to fake sites. My computer keeps modifying cuz i found changes in computer within the last 3 months. or maybe my mousepad is sensitive. Plus my cat likes to sit on my laptop. When he sits on my mom laptop i rofl cuz he be dialing random numbers on the majic jack. But atm there's no cat on my laptop.

Newgrounds website is a site for people that make flash animations. Flash animations make fun of stuff and have flash series i usually love like zombies related or from my favorite show. There is a perverted but i only look at the non-perverted side and the scan is now complete and there are 1 bad file on avast that couldnt be scanned but it shows as a bad file or possible malware/spyware and NO VIRUSES from spybot S&D but i give you screenshot of this:

Whenever i reach a fake page for luminary i request to change password and won't allow me. Sometimes i click on login the, its like the page is broken, I click and nothing happens but gm said the website that nothing wrong with it and they said its working. It suppose to send a reset password request. I've been using auto reset password they've created. If it's a hacker, I feel like I'm being stalked lol. Lol I don't want that creep loggin in every game I play lol that's creey.

Posted Image

Edited by Doomsis, 22 March 2012 - 07:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

WOW i typed youtube.com and it redirected me to freetube.com now i got a virus -_-. and then it it said connection reset. If its my neighbor, I'm getting creeped if not- my bad. I just woke up in the morning and left computer on, but the laptop was closed. It said virus located on firefox.com so imma reinstall it.

Edited by Doomsis, 23 March 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#3 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

i noticed every time i tried to download stuff, it keeps showing my temporary download file. last time it did that it made a non-recognizable file i think it has someone thing to do with my email address. i went to a forum on a game i used to play and i fell for a trick to click on link that says 'funny picture' and i got inappropriate spam so i changed my email recently. Someone suggested i get a new email. Or an exfriend sending me bad with bad mail. This caused fake pages cuz bad email mail i got. a trick email perhaps. I think it has something to do with my email cuz it said firefox somethin and it be redirecting me to pages like i put google.com and i got redirected to barngoogle.com Usually when you type google wrong it ALWAYS goes to google so I find that strange cuz even u put too many o's it always goes to google.com. If i type it wrong, cox cable always shows that its nonrecognizable sight or doesnt exist so like it stopped doin that and now i need help. Ever since i re downloaded firefox, it still redirects me to other sites. I type google.com and it went to ask.com . Ever since i typed google.com and it redirected me to freetube.com then i got a virus. I never had problems before that.

Edited by Doomsis, 24 March 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#4 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

it finally found virus and found it on razor_latest. Ultima Online client =O, its cuz i downloaded on different site.

Edited by Doomsis, 27 March 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#5 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

I give up, keep planting viruses on me don't care. If you can help me asap. I getting tired of the file swapping sounds and fake website. If i found out who it was or what it was, It's finally solved. Spybot s&D doesnt work. Malewarebytes doesnt work, Superantispyware only works if the virus finally wakes up from deep slumber, and avast doesn't work. Help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Doomsis, 28 March 2012 - 05:18 PM.

#6 TheForgottenGod

TheForgottenGod

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Try downloading comado firewall and see what happens only install the firewall part

#7 TheForgottenGod

TheForgottenGod

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Try downloading comado firewall and see what happens only install the firewall part

Download rkill.exe let it run, if it find anything post results. Try scanning Malwarebytes in safemode and eset online scanner is also a good way to go.

Edited by TheForgottenGod, 28 March 2012 - 05:26 PM.

#8 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

Your not making any sense O_O you must be talking in code. Is it a r riddle?

Edited by Doomsis, 28 March 2012 - 05:32 PM.

#9 TheForgottenGod

TheForgottenGod

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

sorry but your not eligible to help. your not an admin lol.

Member are able to help to a shorten point. But if you feel like having a moderator help you further than. That fine if no respond in three days post in
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic400074.html

Sorry for typos. Typing from iPad 2 and autocorrect hate me

Edited by TheForgottenGod, 28 March 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#10 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

...wow there's nothing when i used rkill lol... nvm ignore post. i think it was i had myscript on and it probably looked different cuz all html was blocked on that page except a link. I remember seeing it before. My mistake.

Edited by Doomsis, 28 March 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#11 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Doomis, please disregard the advice by TheForgottenGod to run rkill. Instead wait on someone knowledgable in malware removal to help you. rkill may not be needed. Your helper will determine what tools to use. There is also no good reason why you should "download Comodo".

Regarding your comment

sorry but your not eligible to help. your not an admin lol.

One does not have to be an admin to help in AII. Actually anyone can respond to a request for help. Not all of them are knowledgable in malware removal. We do try to keep an eye on who is helping because we want YOU to receive the best possible help for your issue.

I urge you to read Am I Infected? What do I do? How do I get help? Who is helping me? for more information.

#12 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

I already ran rkill and found nothin. I believe this is what I have. snapshot.exe. Here's info, my avast tracked it but there was an error to remove it. So i believe its in my c: drive and it is on many of pictures in my my documents user. I always run my avast and never encountered this until recently. i think avast didn't remove it because it doesn't cover that security which is email. I think that swapping sound is a snapshot user. Only 3-4 days ago i hear that sound. Must be snapshot using it to see my pages. This is first time i ever used it. I heard its 74%dangerous. If its in c file, mosty likely its hiding itself and very hard to track. Here is some info on threat: http://www.file.net/process/snapshot.exe.html. I think it was because I opened an infected email/fake email pretending to be something i use. I think it has somehing to do with utima because the client had a virus and i currently have ultima online installed. I tried to make my own server using computer and that uses your router ip address. I remember giving away a ultima account to people and got it back from them. They can see my ip address accessed on the account so must be why they know my ip address. Many of the snapshot pictures are named 'uo servers' because i went to someone's own world through their ip address as the name server and their world was named by their ip address. I think they pretended to make a server. GMs probably have information on my ip address. Only GM is that one person if their that skilled. Dude I have a stalker lol.

Edited by Doomsis, 29 March 2012 - 02:02 AM.

#13 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

my accounts are getting hacked, i had to change the passwords whenever i login because when i login to this game site, it says ' please enter username/email but i already typed the information. i know my password and username. next time i will refresh page to be safe. by the way the last sentence, they are that skilled in scripting so they can figure out your username and password. i'm a bit worried because i lost a lot of my accounts. Whatever drama this person has, no right to take my accounts. Whenever i play i keep to myself unless they need something or help whenever i play games because you never know they can user your information and take your account.

#14 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

please disregard the java install file name, if i didnt say it normal see it say jre-6u31-windows-i586-s.exe . I'm no good at computers so just asking. I got it from java site. I typed in facebook and it led me to a fake page and with fake link. I retype facebook website and finally it goes to the page. Sometimes it tries to make me think to press link but i'm not that stupid. It's the only link in page and its white screen, nothing else. It loves to send me to fake pages. One time i played a game and i ask to reset password and it never receives password. I never change password right away, but recently i haven't. I'm having trouble enabling sandbox on avast.

Edited by Doomsis, 02 April 2012 - 04:56 AM.

#15 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

My problem was resolved. I was trying to reinstall and update avast but it could track it and spybot too, but i think i will stay with comodo. I was told in past not to listen to random user unless they are admin/moderator. Sorry i was told wrong. TY for the tip.

Edited by Doomsis, 02 April 2012 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users