1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type control userpasswords2, and then click OK.
Note When users try to display help information in the User Accounts window in Windows XP Home Edition, the help information is not displayed. Additionally, users receive the following error message:
Cannot find the Drive:\Windows\System32\users.hlp Help file. Check to see that the file exists on your hard disk drive. If it does not exist, you must reinstall it.
3. Clear the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" check box, and then click Apply.
4. In the Automatically Log On window, type the password in the Password box, and then retype the password in the Confirm Password box.
5. Click OK to close the Automatically Log On window, and then click OK to close the User Accounts window.
How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XPhttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...;EN-US;Q315231&
You can also use TweakUI/Logon/Autologonhttp://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...ppowertoys.mspx