Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My sexy new logo. Opinions?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 balon

balon

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 AM

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 balon

balon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

oh wait this is for software... whoops ;x

#3 jenesis

jenesis

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

In all honesty, I think it is too complex for a logo. Shrink it down (like your avatar for example), you can no longer read the text and it looks like common clipart.

This logo is for a program? Or for a software company?

Balongfx? Or Balon?

What is the connection between the cards and the company? What are you trying to say?

#4 luckyseven

luckyseven

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi, I like the idea! I'm also confused as to what this is related to though. If there is another subheader explaining that's cool. If I were using this idea I would change the spread from left to right, meaning top card is on the left hand side, bottom cards spreading out left to right, the eye goes in that direction, and I would put a royal flush, translating to WINNER. I would prefer to see the Ace King Jack etc and somehow work your acronym otr whatever into that scheme. Make it smaller, you've got a great idea! P.s. I know nothing about how to make a logo but know what I like!

#5 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

I'm guessing its Balon Graphics, am I right?

If so, your logo doesnt really tell the viewer that your a graphics designer, what do playing cards have to do with graphics designing?

As jenesis says, its probably too complex. Reduce it down to business card size, and how does the detail look then? Can you make out the image?

Check out This forum if you can handle harsh and usefull opinions from professional graphic designers.

Edited by dark messenger, 30 July 2012 - 08:55 PM.

#6 graphicsman

graphicsman

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

Check out This forum if you can handle harsh and usefull opinions from professional graphic designers.

I can do it for him :hysterical:

Edited by graphicsman, 17 October 2012 - 09:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users