Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bf3 PB Messing Up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yozerz

Yozerz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

i keep getting this message... i mean like, im not hacking and i keep getting that message, and yea... its pissing me off right now... Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Yozerz' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (GAMEHACK) #80744
i have origin, skype, chrome and mozilla running in the background....
i have an i7-2600k, gtx 560ti, 8 gigs ram, asus p8-z68 v-pro motherboard and yea... please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bobbis1972

bobbis1972

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hi yozerz,

Punkbuster can be the best hing when it works properly, and, the worst when it doesn't, it is not infallible, it has in the past issued false positives.
First i recommend, open a support ticket with EB, do not uninstall the game, leave your computer installation as it is, if you remove the game you will instantly look guilty as anyting else in the game folder will be removed too.

I know some of the #8000 codes "Gamehacks" can be from detections of macros, i don't provide support here at bleeping computer, but if an agent or forum regular is willing to help get a list of all services, drivers, and program installations, im willing to help you research what is going on with your PC.

So if someone sees this and wouldn't mind walking yozerz through the process of producing a log, (I would do it but i don't like to feel that im stepping on toes), please do, i promise i wont ask him to make any changes.

#3 Yozerz

Yozerz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

okay thank you, i am not going to uninstall or anything, and ill leave it as it is... and i do hope someone on power does help me produce logs... and yea, thanx for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users