I will be buying computer parts in the next couple of days from Newegg.ca. This will be the first computer I will have attempted to build. Before actually buying anything, I'd like to get some feedback on the computer I've put together, so I can rectify mistakes and consider suggestions.
I basically only want a system that can run WoW, Diablo 3, and Guild Wars 2 on high to ultra/max settings. I game for several hours each day.
Please take a look at my build bellow and tell me what you think. I'm new at all of this, so all feedback or comments on the brands is appreciated.
- COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7
- Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
- ASUS M5A97 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- XFX HD-687A-ZHFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card - OEM
- Rosewill RP600V2-S-SL 600W ATX12V v2.01 SLI Ready Power Supply
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ965FBGMBOX
Edited by gvict, 20 March 2012 - 04:51 PM.