Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with wbsites not loading...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dark_controller

dark_controller

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Ok so this just started happening the last couple days, but when i try certain sites (facebook,hotmail that i know of) my browser will either come up with cannot display, or it will be sent to the browsers default search engine. previously it was going to search-results.com, which i was able to rectify. ive tried malwarebytes (nothing found),spybot s&d (found 1 thing but didnt fix my problem), tried combofix, and tdsskiller. It only affects certain sites, i can get to this one just fine and others. Everything was working fine up until a couple days ago so that leads me to beleive its some sort of malware. I really dont know what else to do at the moment, thus im posting here, hope to get some help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users