Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zzkaka3

zzkaka3

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

Just did a clean install of Windows 7 and installed some new drivers. My wifi wasnt working and i installed a bunch of different drivers (kinda dumb) but deleted them and found the right one recommended from the dell site( on Alienware M11x) didnt kick in for a little which was weird but then turned my computer on today so like a day later and it updated a bunch of things like the registry stuff before it asks you for password to sign in. Alright so now whenever im !NOT! going into safe mode( yes i can enter safe mode), i get the blue screen( i think its the BSOD) but i cant tell what it is trying to tell me restarts to fast. I tried system repair did not fix it. So im just asking for some help on how to get "rid" of the blue screen. Any help would be awesome and totally appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

Since you just did a new install I suggest you do it again - start from scratch. This time, get your drivers from the Dell Web Site (enter your service tag number and download the drivers and install them, starting with the chipset driver).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users